Are you soaring on the wings of digital transformation?
The 10th anniversary edition of the DIDS 2019 conference, the most attended Internet conference in Serbia, will be held on 5th March at the Metropol Palace Hotel in Belgrade, organised by the Serbian National Internet Domain Registry Foundation (RNIDS). This year the conference will address transformation and its necessity for survival in a digitalised world, and seek answers to the question of how to get in step with the changes already happening all around us. Hence the slogan for this years’ Serbian Internet Domains Day is “Digital Transformation has Already Begun”
Program DIDS 2019
- Svetlana Jovanović
Moderator: Vladimir Radunović, Director of the cyber-security and e-diplomacy programme at the DiploFoundation
- Ilijana Vavan, Managing Director, Europe, Kaspersky Lab
- Roland Haidner, Senior Finance Director, A1 Digital
- Aleksandar Blagojević, Digital Branch and Support Manager Société Générale Banka Srbija a.d.
- Dragan Sajić, owner and editor Garden Serbia
- Predrag Aranđelović, Digital Brand Manager, Ringier Axel Springer d.o.o.
Moderator: Radomir Lale Marković, Co-founder and CEO, TAG Media
- Leonid Todorov, General Manager, Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association
- Milan Pantelić, Sales & Network Manager for Adriatic region, Motrio
- Giovanni Seppia, External Relations manager, EURid
- Dejan Masliković, Assistant Minister of Department for Development of Digital Research Infrastructure in the Field of Culture and Arts, Ministry of Culture and Information
Moderator: Tamara Vučenović, PhD, Editor of the Educational programme, Radio Beograd 2