The first edition of the “Serbian Internet Domains Day” conference was held on March 10, 2011 in the premises of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, on the third anniversary of the beginning of the .rs domain registration. To date, a “DIDS” conference has been held every March, except in 2020 when the conference was canceled a few weeks before the event due to the pandemic. For the next two years, the event was realized in an online and hybrid format, while DIDS 2023 will be a gathering again in a physical space – on March 7, 2023, in CK Vlada Divljan.
- Serbian Internet Domain Day 2023 – The Day When We Thought Digital
- Serbian Internet Domain Day (DIDS 2023): Technologies Serving Business
- Panel Discussions on Serbian Internet Domains – About Digitalization in Serbia
- Keynotes that will mark Serbian Internet Domain Day Conference (DIDS2023)
- On Next Serbian Internet Domains Day (DIDS 2023), We Will Think Digital