The site is essentially a gallery, opened in 2014 to mark the centenary of the First World War. It was founded by the Union of Descendants of Veterans of Wars from 1912 to 1920 and collects documents, postcards and photographs from this period in order to celebrate its participants and preserve their memory. The project is partnered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Serbian Orthodox Church and others.


DIDS supported by: