DIDS 2019: Everything a click away by 2030?
The rate of digitalisation and its future direction, and the numerous benefits and challenges placed before companies and individuals by the processes of digital transformation, were the topics of discussion during the DIDS 2019 conference.
The tenth anniversary edition of Serbian Internet Domains Day (DIDS) was held on 5th March in the conference hall of the Belgrade Metropol Palace Hotel, organised by the Serbian National Internet Domain Registry (RNIDS) Foundation
Program DIDS 2019
- Svetlana Jovanović, Office of Prime Minister, Information Technologies and E-Government Unit
- Duško Sivčević, Sector for the Analysis of Telecommunication and Information Technology, Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Serbia
- Slobodan Marković, Technical Advisor – Digital Governance in the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Serbia
Moderator: Vladimir Radunović, Director of the cyber-security and e-diplomacy programme at the DiploFoundation
- Ilijana Vavan, Managing Director, Europe, Kaspersky Lab
- Roland Haidner, Senior Finance Director, A1 Digital
- Aleksandar Blagojević, Digital Branch and Support Manager Société Générale Banka Srbija a.d.
- Dragan Sajić, owner and editor of Garden portal
Moderator: Radomir Lale Marković, Co-founder and CEO, TAG Media
- Leonid Todorov, General Manager, Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association
- Giovanni Seppia, External Relations manager, EURid
- Dejan Masliković, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Culture and Media
- Milan Pantelić, Sales & Network Manager for Adriatic region, Motrio
Moderator: Tamara Vučenović, PhD, Editor of the Educational programme, Radio Beograd 2